Wednesday, January 04, 2006

About The View From 22

I created The View From 22 to give a foot-soldier's perspective in the fight to regain a democratic majority in Fort Bend County and CD22.

I a partisian activist and a member of Fort Bend Democrats. I was employed by the organization over the summer to help manage office operations. I have been involved in grassroots organizations since I could walk, and have worked in every major campaign since Clinton's 92 presidential bid.


With SDEC member Rodney Griffith at a Ron Kirk fundraiser

A little about me personally: I am 27 year old student at South Texas College of Law. I have resided in District 22 since the age of 4. I live with my fiancee Elizabeth, our dogs Gizmo and Guillermo, our cat Gonzo, and our fire-bellied toads: Cobweb, Peaseblossom, Mustard Seed, and Mote.


Guillermo and Gizmo, yellow dogs

3 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you remembered to mention the toads. They're an integral part of this race, and they would be very offended if you left them out. ...And oh, the wrath of toads...

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Rodney like one of the most worthless SDEC members in the state?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous txdem said...

Yes, he is.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home