Monday, June 12, 2006

Back in Business

Law school is hard.

I mean, seriously, that whole scene is filled with crazy-smart people who talk in riddles sprinkled with Latin.

But finals are over and I emerge from my hermitage. And back into the breach I go. I am now working as the office manager in the headquarters of Fort Bend Democrats. No more ramen noodles for a while - I can probably afford a few Lunchables every now and then.

So the presses will be hot once again here at ViewFrom22. I'll be giving updates on the latest developments in what has quickly become one of the most interesting congressional races in 2006. And with any luck, I may be still working to defeat DeLay in November.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger muse said...

Hey, Mark! Glad to see you are back to blogging. You are right there in the middle of things, so keep us informed. We want juicy gossip!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home