Thursday, August 31, 2006

Judge Hebert alters his website in attempt to escape criminal liability

So back to the Hebert Scandal. I knew it was a good idea to take a screenshot of his campaign website...

Examine this picture of what Bob Hebert's website said until last night. Now check out the revised version he uploaded yesterday. Thanks for validating my point for me, Bob. But let me ask you something - Do you think editing out your claims makes them look legal or illegal?

Apparently Bob Hebert does not know much about the internet. I'll let my good friend Ted Stevens, the senior senator from Alaska, explain it in really big red letters so he understands:

The internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes.

And if you don't understand those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line.


And then it's all out there in the tubes. You cannot take it back. Again Bob, I will repeat my friendly advice: When you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, STOP DIGGING!



Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

We're a group that supports sustainable growth and work on it in the Mo-City area of this county. Contact us at responsible_dvlpmnt@yahoo.com and let's make this a county-wide effort.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home